The Information Technology Solutions Management for Human Services (ISM) Conference, produced by the American Public Human Services Association (APHSA,) is a valuable opportunity to see how organizations can assist you on your journey of system modernization, and of course, Public Knowledge® will be there.
Complex Problems Call for Unique Solutions – We Have Them
As a conference focusing on all aspects of system modernization, Public Knowledge® will be there as an Exhibit Sponsor to not only share our decades of experience for systems but introduce to you our eLearning Courses. Our robust programs and services paired with a wealth of knowledge and expertise from our management consultants create custom, long-lasting solutions to tackle problems of all sizes. Plus, we listen to our clients and work hard to provide applicable tools and resources, like our eleaarning courses, to help attain organizational goals.
While at the ISM Conference, we have PKers available to speak with you:
- Phyllis Gervais-Voss, Vice President of Technical and Government Services
- Diane Potts, Vice President for Child Support and Workforce Services
- Sibyl Govan, Management Consultant
- Glenda McMillan, Regional Vice President
To help you innovate, we have thriving sectors available to ensure our clients’ success, including:
- Our unique IV&V strategy uses our Systematic Quality Management, Methods, and Models (SQM3™) methodology to adapt to our customers’ approach. These reports provide invaluable insight to managing and reporting between agencies at the state and federal levels.
Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- We infuse forward-looking performance measures with classic quality management to provide practical prevention recommendations to vendors based on empirical data. Early detection of defects is crucial to mitigate risk.
- Public Knowledge® has harnessed our expertise in a variety of topics to create an immersive, one-of-a-kind learning experience. We remove the hassle that comes from creating the training yourself and giving it to you, ready to go.
For more information, chat with us at the conference, or check out the trainings we have available to purchase online.
Compelling Sessions on the Agenda
Keynote Speaker: Heather McGhee, Author, and Activist, The Sum of Us
A sample of the session topics include:
- AVEnueS: Using Tech to Tackle Implicit Bias in Service Delivery Accenture
- Reducing Inequities through Technology
- Opening the Digital Front Door for Equity in Health & Human Services
- Reimagining Collaboration in the Government of Tomorrow
Innovation Starts with Public Knowledge®
Whatever your technological goal for your organization, Public Knowledge® can make it happen. Find us at the ISM Conference to connect with our team for more information or visit our website to get in touch with us!