Several of our child support subject matter experts are attending the Western Intergovernmental Child Support Engagement Council (WICSEC) Annual Training Conference. We are looking forward to connecting alongside other child support professionals and learning how we can assist.
Meet Our Child Support Experts at the WICSEC Annual Training Conference
- More than 35 years of experience in the child support program.
- National expert on child support distribution policy issues and the impact of distribution policy choices on families.
- More than 17 years of providing subject matter expertise and technical assistance to the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
- A veteran policy and operations leader, working in social service programs in the public and private sectors since 1983.
- Experience in the child support program, developing policies, administering programs, and providing direct services to the public.
- Offers professional coaching for executives and leaders, leads organizational assessments and reviews, and provides strategic planning facilitation.
- Over 13 years of effectively communicating the business case for change and implementing processes to accomplish organizational goals and change adoption.
- Over 23 years of experience working in human services, specifically child support services.
- Eight years of experience working in child support
- Seven years of experience in reviewing and analyzing child support processes
- Six years of experience conducting employee and client interviews
We Specialize in Child Support Training
Public Knowledge® is passionate about equipping people with relevant information they can quickly operationalize into their daily workflows. We have several training courses made with child support professionals in mind.