Knowing when to reach out will save you time, funding, and frustration.
Public Knowledge® exists to solve tough problems. As a management consulting firm primarily consulting in the public sector, these highly regulated environments require different creativity. Our expertise in Systems, Programs, and People services provides you with the breadth of experience and subject matter experts to help through various problems.
Examples of the Problems We Solve
What does it mean when we say that Public Knowledge® solves tough problems? You connect with us for management consulting services if you need the following:
|Professional planning, assessment, and oversight services.||When subject matter experts are needed for the project, but the skill and expertise aren’t in-house.||An objective opinion.|
|Strengthen your organization’s or team’s capacity for change.||Prepare for leadership transition.||Improve team performance.|
|Stand up a new team, organization, or initiative.||Drastically improve your performance and outcomes.||Maximize your funding and strategically direct your resources.|
Defining Systems, Programs, and People
Centralized around helping teams plan, procure, and implement transformational technology projects.
- Project and Risk Management
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Federal System Certification
- Security Assessment
Integrates people, processes, policies, systems, and structures, helping to improve outcomes.
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Alternatives Analysis and Procurement Strategy Development
- Implementation Planning and Science
- Capacity Building
- Business Process Redesign
We develop high-impact leaders, teams, and individuals to inspire change.
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Design and Redesign
- Organizational Change Management
- Meeting Design and Facilitation
- Leadership Team Development
In addition, we reinforce all of our consulting service lines with the added capabilities of Learning.
We support organizations of all sizes by developing learning experiences tailored to the needs of their learners.
- Training Ready for Purchase
- Custom Content Development
- Learning Management System (LMS) and administration
Our Approach to Management Consulting
Public Knowledge® brings much more than thought leadership; our projects teams position you for success by identifying a clear, strategic plan to move forward. Our approach to management consulting means we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get to work. We are helping you save time, money, and unneeded trial and error by leveraging resources toward the best solution at the beginning.
The experience we bring to the table is vast, including:
- Generalists: those with experience in management processes and applying critical thinking to problems.
- Subject matter experts: those with knowledge of specific industries and services.
- Advisors: those with deep experience, providing extensive support on projects.