Medicaid systems and health policies affected by those systems can be complex; our firm thrives in navigating those situations.
Public Knowledge® discussed the changing landscape of Medicaid systems at the Medicaid Enterprise Systems Community (MESC) national conference as a consulting firm actively working with government agencies to work through the challenges they face.
We discussed pertinent industry topics—innovation and modernization to optimize outcomes, managing an MES in a multi-vendor environment, lessons learned from a public health emergency, healthy equity in MES systems, engaging in person-centric systems, and proactively reducing payment recovery efforts.
Connecting and Knowledge Sharing
Several of our team members attended to connect, learn, and share our expertise in the healthcare IT industry.
- Stacey Moss, President
- Kassie Gram, Senior Vice President of Business Development
- David Plate, Business Development Representative
- Naomi Snodgrass, Vice President of Management Consulting
- Kate Horle, Health and Medicaid Industry Practice Director
- Ron Puent, Systems Practice Director
- Jerilyn Grow, Project Management and Consulting Processes Director
- Jennifer Palow, Management Consultant
Several PKers Moderated Sessions
- Colorado’s Killer App: Dashboards are Worth a Thousand Words, Kassie
- Modernizing Service Delivery, Jennifer
- Enterprise Test Management Office (eTMO) ‚ A Key Ingredient to Quality Product Outcomes!, Ron
- Enabling Flexibility in Medicaid Benefits (North Carolina), Stacey
- Outcomes Based Certification for HIE, Naomi
We Support Government Agencies
An integral part of the work we do is empowering our clients with the right information by having a strategized approach using innovative methods.
- Evaluate: Our approach to evaluations, assessments, and reviews is getting to the root of the cause. From there, our consultants work with you to create a path forward that is tailored to the needs your agency faces.
- Procure: Regardless of your stage of procurement, we have the expertise and experience available to offer support. From the initial alternatives analysis and procurement strategy development to funding requests and vendor management, PK can assist.
- Innovate: By prioritizing the use of research, data analytics, and leading methodologies, we provide our clients with the insight they need to make strategic decisions. We assist you in making timely decisions through extensive research and leveraging our expertise.
At MESC, we would love the opportunity to connect with you to learn how we can assist.