Procurement is a high-stakes, complex process. Having a partner you can trust makes all the difference.
We understand our clients’ challenges—changing requirements and regulations, a large and complex workload, funding uncertainties, and limited staffing. Public Knowledge® (PK) has decades of expertise to support you so your procurement succeeds. We attended NASPO Exchange and had the pleasure of connecting with so many in the procurement space.
Meet Our Procurement Experts
Alli Anderson, Programs Practice Director
- Over a decade of experience in the public, non-profit, and private sectors working with human service agencies and the juvenile justice system
- A skilled organizer and leader with strong analytical skills and extensive experience in planning and procurement
- Over 11 years of training and facilitation experience with various stakeholders
Kassie Gram, Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Twenty-two years of project management experience focused on health and human services, system and program implementation planning, stakeholder and communication management, requirements definition, quality planning, information technology, quality assurance, independent verification and validation, and business process redesign.
- Certified in Prosci® change management techniques and trained in Technology of Participation (ToP)® facilitation methods through the Institute of Cultural Affairs.
Comprehensive Procurement Support
We have the expertise to support you in all stages of your procurement.
|Strategic Planning |
Procurement Strategy Development
Project and Executive Governance
State and Federal Funding Requests
|Requests for Proposals |
Requests for Quotes
Contract Risk Management
Organizational Change Management
Business Process Redesign