Driving change starts with the right expertise.
Steven Linenberger, Jeff Pearson, and Bree Thompson are the newest at Public Knowledge® to attain the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification. In doing so, they further our goal to help our clients achieve their goals by having the skills needed to solve complex problems through innovative methodologies.
A Testament to True Project Management Skills
Becoming PMP® certified is more than the ability to memorize the material. It is a measurement of how someone can combine the information from the certification and apply it through the lens of their existing project management experience.
Combining Management and Leadership
Being an effective management consultant and project manager lies in the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and adopt the most effective method to get to the desired outcome. This takes skill, experience, and self-awareness.
“This certification covers the entire project management process. There are a number of aspects that I will bring to the projects I am involved in. I really appreciated the servant-leader approach to project management and leadership.”Jeff Pearson, Management Consultatnt
More About Bree
- 15 years of experience with state agencies in Medicaid, Health and Human Services, and Child Welfare Services.
- 10 years of providing quality management and IV&V services to state agencies.
- Has worked with Medicaid and Health and Human Services agencies for over a decade, focusing on projects’ technical and people aspects to improve project outcomes.
In addition to Bree’s consulting expertise, she spent the last two years at Public Knowledge® as a proposal writer, providing her with a unique skill set and perspective.
“I was missing project work, and I really wanted to be able to focus on the people part of our technology projects.”Bree Thompson, Management Consultant
More About Jeff
- Over 20 years of project management experience.
- 18 years of hardware product development experience.
- Product development experience, including project management, user acceptance criteria, requirements gathering sessions, and scope definition.
More About Steven
- Over 14 years of experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion programming, learning, design and development, organizational change management, and campus collaborative programming within the higher education sector.
- Has eight years of best practice research and qualitative and quantitative research.
Professional Development is an On-Going Focus
We strive to create an environment where our staff has a passion and purpose for what they do. Part of cultivating this is by having opportunities for PKers to take control of their professional development journey by choosing their goals—and achieving them with the help of individual professional development funds. Learn more about the PK employee experience.