Seeking the most effective methods to secure the best outcomes.
A Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification measures someone’s capacity to make effective decisions to lead the project forward based on their understanding of the project’s scope. Public Knowledge® (PK) Programs Practice Director Alli Anderson is certified through the Project Management Institute, the leading authority on project management.
Joining an Elite Group of Project Managers
Becoming a PMP® requires extensive experience and a rigorous schedule. It requires at least 35 hours of pre-test training/education plus study time.
This certification validates that Alli is skilled in:
- Successfully leading people throughout the course of a project.
- Determining the most sufficient methodology to use within the project—predictive, agile, and hybrid.
- Aligning project success with an organization’s strategic organizational goals
The Key to Adaptability
A PMP® certification shows an ability to embrace new methods and technologies and pivot to secure success outcomes of a project. PK consults on a variety of industries, including child support, child welfare, and health and human services. As a PMP®, Alli will play an integral role in supporting project teams.
- Has over 10 years of experience working in project management, strategic planning, stakeholder coordination and communication, and program and process development.
- Serves as the project manager for acquisition support services with North Carolina’s Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services.
- Serves as the project manager for CCWIS Procurement Support efforts with the Wyoming Department of Family Services.
Leveraging PK’s Professional Development Program
One of the ways we invest in our people is by giving everyone individual paid time and funds for professional development opportunities of their choice. Alli used hours and funds in 2022 and 2023 to complete the pre-test training, practice tests, and for the actual exam.